Are you in for a healthy snack this afternoon or tonight? Thank you LA Organic for the superb recipe 'The Organic Guacamole'.
- 1 Avocado
- LA Organic Original Delicate Organic Olive Oil
- Rice Vinegar
- ½ Small White Onion
- 1 Lime
- 1 Tomato
- Coriander Leaves
- Leave the avocado in half, cut into squares and remove the skin.
- Add LA Organic Original Delicate olive oil and salt. Mix well and "crush" the avocado with a fork until you obtain a thick paste with chunks.
- Cut the half onion into very small pieces and mix. Ensure that it shouldn't be a dominant flavour but adds an interesting texture to the mix.
- Add the rice vinegar and squeezed lime to taste.
- Cut the tomato into small squares and integrate into the mix. Add more olive oil and lime if necessary.
- Finally add the chili and coriander leaves to taste. The dish is now ready to serve with "tortilla chips"!
NOTE: If you're going to keep in the fridge, put the seed of the avocado in the bowl so that the preparation doesn't go black!