Tree Foods Company | Organic Lakadong (High Curcumin) Turmeric Powder
Sourced directly from the farmers in the famed Jaintia Hills of Meghalaya, our organic-certified Lakadong Turmeric powder contains high content of Curcumin (min 8% by weight). Lakadong Turmeric is a superior bioactive food with powerful medicinal properties providing potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects that have a significant positive effect on the immune system and overall wellbeing.
This organic-certified Lakadong Turmeric powder is made with traditional techniques and contains high Curcumin content (min 8% by weight).
100% Organic Lakadong Turmeric Powder (Curcuma Longa)
DIRECTLY SOURCED FROM INDIA
What is Lakadong Turmeric & why is it so famous?
Lakadong Turmeric is a variety of turmeric indigenous to the Indian state of Meghalaya and originating in the Jaintia Hills region. Lakadong turmeric is known to contain the highest Curcumin content (min 6.5% by weight) out of the available turmeric varieties in the world.
Normally, turmeric powders contain about 3% by weight of curcumin content but our Lakadong Turmeric powder provides a high amount of curcumin ( min 8% by weight). Curcumin is the most important ingredient in turmeric and the higher the curcumin, the better medicinal effect it has on the human body.
Health Benefits of Lakadong Turmeric Powder
- Lakadong turmeric exclusively provides high content of curcumin and all the health benefits are a resulting effect of this high curcumin content.
- Curcumin is a great natural anti-inflammatory compound that matches the effectiveness of some drugs preventing chronic inflammation, making it of great medicinal importance to people suffering from arthritis.
- Curcumin has been known to cause destruction of cancerous cells and reduce metastasis and angiogenesis.
- Curcumin can help treat and prevent Alzheimer's disease as it reduces oxidative damage and chronic inflammation, both of which play a key role in the progression of Alzheimer's disease.
- Curcumin boosts Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), making it an effective natural anti-depressant.
- Curcumin may help in delaying ageing and age-related chronic diseases due to its potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
How To Use
Suggested Serving per Day: 7g
Lakadong Turmeric powder can be used while making curries, rice or sautéed vegetables. It can used to make a delicious turmeric tea or added to smoothies, soups or salads.