SINGLE ORIGIN DARK CHOCOLATES
Marou is the dream child of 2 unusual Frenchmen (Samuel & Vincent) who call Vietnam home: to create from 100% local ingredients the purest dark chocolate, blending a great cacao origin, that of Southern Vietnam & a renowned traditional knowhow, that of French chocolate makers. Vietnam makes up about 0.1% of world cacao production, and they're mostly Trinitario beans that are considered as fine flavour cacao. The unusual effort that Marou puts into sourcing the beans by themselves rather than relying on middlemen and 'listening' to what each specific terroir has to tell is what makes the Marou chocolates so unique & special. Marou cares obsessively about the origin, quality & presentation of its chocolates and does it in style!"
* Gluten free * Vegan * Soy free * Kosher friendly
High Quality Ingredients
Marou uses fine flavour cacao varieties, grown by small farmers who cultivate cacao trees in the shade of taller fruit trees such as coconut or cashew nut trees and ferment the cacao beans themselves at the farm. Each origin has its own character: the richness of the soil, the frequency of rains, the climate of each terroir lend distinctive flavours to the cacaos grown in the Mekong Delta, the slopes of the Annamitic range or the Central Highlands.
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Improves blood flow and lowers blood pressure
- Powerful source of antioxidants
- Flavanols in dark chocolate protect skin against the harmful effects of exposure to sun
- Try the Marou bars to find out why it has gained the recognition of foodies, chefs & chocolate enthusiasts throughout the world!